More than 60 top New World wineries will be coming together under one roof on Saturday 9 May 2009 for a spectacular event for wine-lovers.
Tokara, Cederberg, Kleine Zalze, Elgin Vintners and other star producers will be pouring their wines for over 600 devotees of fine wine. Visitors will have the chance to taste more than 300 fine wines from the New World and explore the famous wines of South Africa. There is still an opportunity for South African producers not yet entered to showcase their wines by contacting Decanter on +44+2031484513 or visit www.decanter.com/events.
Steven Spurrier, legend of the wine world, will present an exceptional line up from some of his favourite New World producers – an unmissable masterclass for Chardonnay lovers
- Rustenberg Five Soldiers 2006
- Sol de Sol 2006
- Shaw & Smith M3 Chardonnay 2007
- Te Mata Estate Elston Chardonnay 2007
- Tapanappa Tiers Chardonnay 2007
- Marimar Estate 2006 Chardonnay, Don Miguel Vineyard, Russian River Valley
- Leeuwin Estate, Art Series Chardonnay 2006
- De Wetshof Bateleur 2006
- Sonoma-Cutrer Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2006
- Umamu Chardonnay 2006